Improper

Cornwall's own improvised comedy company creates spontaneous performances from your suggestions. Unpredictable, unscripted, and always unpolitically correct! WARNING: some performances may not be appropriate for sensitives souls. The company does not assume responsibility for split sides, slapped thighs... or wet pants!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Surrey with the Fringe on Top

Hello and a good morning to you!Days like today make me want to (and I usually do) stand out in my garden and sing at the top of my voice (much to the chagrin of the neighbors) "OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING- OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY, I'VE GOT THIS FEELING INSIDE ME, EVERYTHINGS GOING MY WAY" (ala Oklahoma the goofy musical) Then ofcourse the police type people that you just NEVER see in our area show up and take me away kicking and screaming (nice visual with my Hawaiian print nightie on, bare feet, tossled hair and big toothy grin). What do days like today make you want to do....? P.S. 2 fer 1 tickets to anyone who comes to our Improper show on Saturday July 1st at the Garland Ox- mentioning this here blog and the word...."Oklahoma"!
8:51 AM

10 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger tom909 said…

    T, you'll get the hang of this blogging in a minute.
    I've just answered this post when you had it up as a comment and then deleted it.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Mark Gamon said…

    T - I can see all the posts. I think you fixed it?

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger T. said…

    Tom, you're such a nice guy...thanks- and that's sooo terribly sad that you have no sense of humor..awww! Mark it's Kevin Spacey AND Kevin Pollack in The Usual Suspects...(so there!). Dan, I want to check our your journal, why oh why is Portland so terribly lame? So how can I write back to you guys? Do I do it here?

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Mark Gamon said…

    That would work. Or try going to Vicus's or Tom's site and leaving a comment. If you can think of anything to say among the verbal flotsam.

    Portland has been fine for three years, but they've obviously had some sort of server disaster beyond the ken of ordinary mortals like us.

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Frontier Editor said…

    Your brother-in-law steered me over here, and it's good to see another American who ended up in Cornwall.

    I spent three wonderful years there as a child (father was U.S. Navy) when we were stationed at RAF St. Mawgan in the mid-1960's. We lived in an old RAF housing project across from the then-closed RAF St. Eval.

    Made several regular weekly trips to Newquay, of course. And even back then, the RAF was getting plenty of practice picking people off the cliffs.

    I remember rocks, sheep, nettles, sheep, rocks and three of the best years of my life.

    I'll skulk off to my corner now.

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Dan said…

    I don't think my journal is any loss to the blogosphere (is that what you call it?). It's just me banging on about ulcers and James Bond. The two aren't related. For me, anyway.

    T, I'd like to know more about your TV work if you'd oblige?

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger T. said…

    Well well well-

    Sure Dan, but how can I answer yer question without blabbing on and on about myself on this darned thing- as crap as I am on it- I'm sure I'd end up posting it and looking like quite the ...^&^*!
    Ah well- I'll email you if you want.
    Frontier man- thanks for checking in and becoming officially IMPROPER- aha! I think I've committed typos extroidinaire in this one...ah well it only adds to the white trash goofy Hillbilly look and character I've been striving fer! Where are you in the good ole US of A anyhow?
    Adios for now

     
  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger Dan said…

    T, if you wouldn't mind blabbering in an email I'd be more than happy to listen/read.

    I'm having a few problems with my website at the moment so can't direct you to my contact page. Can you ask Mark for my personal email address? Or, Mark if you're reading, can you pass it on please.

    Thank you.

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Frontier Editor said…

    T: Southwestern Va., wedged between W.Va, Tenn, Ky. and N.C.

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Dan said…

    Forget what I said, website is working again so if you would be so kind to email:

    contact@danieljalexander.co.uk

    Ta.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home